Kangaroo Stuffing Kit and Picture Book Set
When Little Roo wakes up, he just feels grumpy. His mother tries everything to make him feel better, but nothing she does makes any difference. So how will a deep, wide, and muddy-at-the-bottom hole make Little Roo smile? I Love It When You Smile will have your little one smiling, too, when you read this fun book by Sam McBratney, the author of Guess How Much I Love You.
Along with a hardcopy version of the book, your child can imagine being right inside the story by holding their very own self-stuffed kangaroo. Also included is a finger puppet joey so your child can act out the story for hours of imaginative play.
Start with I Love It When You Smile, but if you want to keep the reading fun going opt-in for our monthly subscription plan! We'll deliver a new animal and story right to your doorstep. Your child's imagination will just blossom with a new best friend each month and a new reading adventure.
Plus, reading with your child every day strengthens that unbreakable bond, making them feel safe, comfortable, and loved.
Every Book and Bear Box comes with:
- A new plush animal your child will instantly love, all the soft and cuddly fur included
- Generous amounts of soft, cloud-like stuffing so little hands can stuff their new best friend
- No sewing necessary - simply zip or Velcro when fully stuffed
- But before closing up the back, have your child insert the purple Best Friends heart after closing their eyes and making the biggest wish!
- A beautiful hardbound picture book about your child's new best friend you can add to your growing library
- BONUS: Creative craft adventures, including a coloring book, sticker set, or perhaps even another fun toy
Subscribe and Save!
And if that wasn't a beary-good deal already, when you subscribe you'll save $10 on your first box and then save $10 every month!
You can always pause, swap a box for a different animal, or cancel anytime by logging into your own customer portal.
*Plush animals are not recommended for children under three years old due to small parts (eyes).