Take your child on a whale rescue adventure with an Orca Book and Bear Box.
Start by hand stuffing your own Orca Whale with the included stuffing fluff, adding the purple "Best Friends" heart, and adopting your new friend. Then read the included picture book.
The Spirit of Springer is full of beautiful artwork and will delight your 3-8 year old with the true story of a baby whale found in the Puget Sound without it's family. This book is full of fascinating facts about orcas and the science behind Springer's rescue.
Along with the book, your child can imagine being right inside the story by holding their very own self-stuffed orca whale.
Start with Orca, but if you want to keep the reading fun going opt-in for our monthly subscription plan! We'll deliver a new animal and story right to your doorstep. Your child's imagination will just blossom with a new best friend each month and a new reading adventure.
Plus, reading with your child every day strengthens that unbreakable bond, making them feel safe, comfortable, and loved.
Every Book and Bear Box comes with:
- A new plush animal your child will instantly love, all the soft and cuddly fur included
- Generous amounts of soft, cloud-like stuffing so little hands can stuff their new best friend
- No sewing necessary - simply zip or Velcro when fully stuffed
- But before closing up the back, have your child insert the purple Best Friends heart after closing their eyes and making the biggest wish!
- A beautiful hardbound picture book about your child's new best friend you can add to your growing library
- BONUS: Creative craft adventures, including a coloring book, sticker set, or perhaps even another fun toy
Subscribe and Save!
And if that wasn't a beary-good deal already, when you subscribe you'll save $10 on your first box and then save $10 every month!
You can always pause your subscription or cancel anytime by logging into your own customer portal.
*Plush animals are not recommended for children under three years old due to small parts (eyes).