Does your child love tigers? There's something so special about tigers. They look like giant housecats, but they are so fierce and powerful. You may want to hug one at the zoo, but you know you can't. 😥
But you CAN give your child a Tiger Book and Bear box so they can stuff and adopt their own soft and cuddly tiger (no claws or sewing!).
Don't Wake Up the Tiger by Britta Teckentrup is full of beautiful artwork and will delight your 3-6 year old as they help a group of animals and their balloons navigate past a sleeping tiger.
Along with the book, your child can imagine being right inside the story by holding their very own self-stuffed tiger.
Start with Don't Wake Up the Tiger, but if you want to keep the reading fun going opt-in for our monthly subscription plan! We'll deliver a new animal and story right to your doorstep. Your child's imagination will just blossom with a new best friend each month and a new reading adventure.
Plus, reading with your child every day strengthens that unbreakable bond, making them feel safe, comfortable, and loved.
Every Book and Bear Box comes with:
- A new plush animal your child will instantly love, all the soft and cuddly fur included
- Generous amounts of soft, cloud-like stuffing so little hands can stuff their new best friend
- No sewing necessary - simply zip or Velcro when fully stuffed
- But before closing up the back, have your child insert the purple Best Friends heart after closing their eyes and making the biggest wish!
- A beautiful hardbound picture book about your child's new best friend you can add to your growing library
- BONUS: Creative craft adventures, including a coloring book, sticker set, or perhaps even another fun toy
And if that wasn't a beary-good deal already, when you subscribe you'll save $10 on your first box and then save $10 every month!
You can always pause, swap a box for a different animal, or cancel anytime by logging into your own customer portal.
*Plush animals are not recommended for children under three years old due to small parts (eyes).